Mid Ohio Club Races

Kawboy

Anyone going to the Club Races at Mid Ohio the weekend before the Shootout? I'll be up there Saturday.

As a security guard at a local mall, Sunday's are mandatory for me. You guys would not believe the Sunday night movie crowd. Glad you're not part of that action.

KB

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I'm going. For the whole weekend.

I would be camping if I was sure about the weather. We might see racing in the rain on Saturday.

If you haven't been to Mid Ohio I encourage you to give it a try. Buy your ticket online on Tuesday and it's only 20 bucks for all 3 days. $25 at the gate, weekend passes only.

Just went up there this past weekend for NASA car races. They were great! Good thing too, I've been getting tired of crappy races.

I expect the actual racing to be better this weekend than it will be on the superbike weekend. When it comes to superbike the race starts with eighth place!

So far it looks like Yotaman and I are planning on riding up Saturday for the day, nothing carved in stone yet. I gotta see Owendjoo race! I only know one other #1, (AMA Hillclimber) and it is so COOL to see someone you can relate to with that #1 Plate!!!!!. This kid has busted his ass all season to get where he is, let's all support him!

Pops

thanks guys, i'll be bustin my ass all weekend to try and bring home the national titles to go with my regional ones. just look for my blue SV with yellow plates #852. we'll have a Dolphin motorhome and white trailer and possibly some food! i think pops has my #.

I'm up for the ride. (Motivates me to get out of the house sooner.)

I live in Millersport and head due North, Granville, (62)Lock, Centerburg(3C), Sparta, Chesterville. Is that a path you might be interested in?

Centerburg is North of Sunbury and New Albany. 314 starts in Centerburg and runs right to Steam Corners Road.

Not sure about cruizing up there now. I dont know if I want to go with the weather. My buddy is setting up a projection screen for the buckeye game too. Jeff, Let me know by later tonight or early tomorrow morning if you are still going- PM or hit up the phone cuz I'm not sure if my "free wireless" will be working at home. Ha :twisted:

I Just checked the radar for the Mansfield area and it looks a lot better there than it does here. I'm going to pack some grub and rain gear, and head to the races, in my truck. I think you can only buy a weekend pass so if anyone wants mine for tomorrow let me know. If anyone else is heading up today give a call, 614-893-4723.

Pops