New guy in Brookville

RonWynne

Ron Wynne here from Brookville (west of Dayton). I ride a restored 1987 Harley FLHTC. I turn all my own wrenches and love to work on bikes of any kind. I have many MMI certificates and work on bikes for the pleasure of it and don't mind helping friends with maintenance issues.

I would really like to find a few people in my area who are interested in getting together a few times a month just to ride. Most clubs I've been involved with focus more on where we are going to eat rather than where we are going to ride.

Ron Wynne

:welcome:

There are a lot of people from the Dayton/Cinci area on here.

No there's not. This whole forum is populated by you polesmokers up north. :p

Welcome to the club Ron, there's a good group here in Dayton to hang out with whenever we actually get together. Welcome to OR.

"Most clubs I've been involved with focus more on where we are going to eat rather than where we are going to ride."

haaaaaaaaa hahahahha! Food is an afterthought when I go riding with peoples.... I tend to end the day after 8hrs of riding the bike and go DANG why am I so hungry, and then I realize I've been riding for 8hrs and haven't had a thing to eat! haha!

Welcome aboard man, this place is great!

Ron Wynne here from Brookville (west of Dayton). I ride a restored 1987 Harley FLHTC. I turn all my own wrenches and love to work on bikes of any kind. I have many MMI certificates and work on bikes for the pleasure of it and don't mind helping friends with maintenance issues.

I would really like to find a few people in my area who are interested in getting together a few times a month just to ride. Most clubs I've been involved with focus more on where we are going to eat rather than where we are going to ride.

Ron Wynne

seems like thats the trend with cruiser riders, its like they dont like to ride, they just like to have the bike, and be part of the motorcycle community. Nice to see a harley rider who rides to ride.

im out that way all the time in the summer riding dirt :badgerrock: