The Parts are in!

SJC1000rr

Ever have one of those days where you just know when you get home, your going to feel like a kid in a candy store? Well for me, today was that day! The majority of everything came in today and I can't wait to get started on putting it all on! Maybe I can keep up with some of you this year, I'll take all the help I can get!

What all did I get you ask? Why...let me show you! :D

What could this be?!

P1.jpg

Pretty sure I know what this is!

P2.jpg

And voila!

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

P5.jpg

Total List:

Leo Vince SBK Factory EVOII Full Exhaust-Carbon

BMC Race Air Filter

Vortex Front Sprocket (15T)(-1)

Vortex Black Rear Sprocket (43, 44)(+1.+2)

Speigler SS Brake Lines-Front/Rear(Black/Titanium)

Michelin Power One 120/70 "B" Front

Michelin Power Race-180/55 PRE Rear

Moto-R Left Case Cover

Woodcraft(SS) Right Case Cover

DID 520 ERV3 Chain

Vesrah RJL Pads

PAIR Block-Off Plates

Spare OE Front Seat

And still on the way are:

Chicken Hawk Std Tire Warmers

Exhaust Gaskets

Power Commander 3 USB

Vortex Black 2009 Rearset

To be bought in Feb & installed and set by Reuben at 35 Motorsports

Penske 8983 Double Adjustable Shock

Ak20 Kit or Gp Suspension 20mm Kit Front

Ever have one of those days where you just know when you get home, your going to feel like a kid in a candy store? Well for me, today was that day! The majority of everything came in today and I can't wait to get started on putting it all on! Maybe I can keep up with some of you this year, I'll take all the help I can get!

What all did I get you ask? Why...let me show you! :D

What could this be?!

P1.jpg

Pretty sure I know what this is!

P2.jpg

And voila!

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

P5.jpg

Total List:

Leo Vince SBK Factory EVOII Full Exhaust-Carbon

BMC Race Air Filter

Vortex Front Sprocket (15T)(-1)

Vortex Black Rear Sprocket (43, 44)(+1.+2)

Speigler SS Brake Lines-Front/Rear(Black/Titanium)

Michelin Power One 120/70 "B" Front

Michelin Power Race-180/55 PRE Rear

Moto-R Left Case Cover

Woodcraft(SS) Right Case Cover

DID 520 ERV3 Chain

Vesrah RJL Pads

PAIR Block-Off Plates

Spare OE Front Seat

And still on the way are:

Chicken Hawk Std Tire Warmers

Exhaust Gaskets

Power Commander 3 USB

Vortex Black 2009 Rearset

To be bought in Feb & installed and set by Reuben at 35 Motorsports

Penske 8983 Double Adjustable Shock

Ak20 Kit or Gp Suspension 20mm Kit Front

Your ride just got PIMPED YO! Congrats...VERY GOOD CHOICE ON ALL YOUR GOODIES!!!

Question... Did you get mich pilot race Medium, medium/soft, or soft?

Your ride just got PIMPED YO! Congrats...VERY GOOD CHOICE ON ALL YOUR GOODIES!!!

Question... Did you get mich pilot race Medium, medium/soft, or soft?

I went with the PRE compound rear.

Hopelessly taking from STG

PRE Compound - This is a Full Competition Power Race Series compound. We suggest this tire for any racing or track day rider requiring a true premium race tire offering lap record style levels of grip. As compared to the medium and medium soft tires the PRE has an increased level of grip with faster wear. So I guess you would call this the "soft" rear as the PRD (next level) would be a super soft? (Medium, Medium Soft, PRE, PRD)

Good pick up on parts, glad to see some of my answers to your questions helped.

Yes, I tried to put everything you gave me into a list and got everything I could afford. And just about everything I got for a heck of a price from Jason at extreme superbikes. Will definitely be giving him more business in the future.

I want a Leo system

I was between Arrow and Leo for this bike. I went with the Leo System as parts seemed to be more readily available and it was slightly cheaper. The Arrow Gp Replica system on my 1krr had the center canister bracket fracture in half in the cold....order time for the bracket alone is almost a month at a cost of $40! :mad:

Edited by SJC1000rr

I went with the PRE compound rear.

Hopelessly taking from STG

PRE Compound - This is a Full Competition Power Race Series compound. We suggest this tire for any racing or track day rider requiring a true premium race tire offering lap record style levels of grip. As compared to the medium and medium soft tires the PRE has an increased level of grip with faster wear. So I guess you would call this the "soft" rear as the PRD (next level) would be a super soft? (Medium, Medium Soft, PRE, PRD)

Yes, I tried to put everything you gave me into a list and got everything I could afford. And just about everything I got for a heck of a price from Jason at extreme superbikes. Will definitely be giving him more business in the future.

I was between Arrow and Leo for this bike. I went with the Leo System as parts seemed to be more readily available and it was slightly cheaper. The Arrow Gp Replica system on my 1krr had the center canister bracket fracture in half in the cold....order time for the bracket alone is almost a month at a cost of $40! :mad:

HMM... Interesting... Learn something new every day!

I pretty much finished parts ordering today. Found a great deal and ordered a new Ohlins 30mm front kit+springs($100 more then a 20mm kit) and a Penske 8987 Triple Clicker rear Shock. Now I just have to wait for it all to get in and pray my tax return gets in before hand.

And the Vortex Rearsets came in yesterday! One day, I am going to have to find time to put it all on bike. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got some of the parts on her..and off!. Tires, Air Filter, Full exhaust, Power Commander, Case Covers and radiator back on and running and PAIR removed. Sounded weak at first....then realized the stupid dB baffle was in it, so that came out in a hurry! :D Now it sounds good! Just waiting on the shock to get delivered Monday along with some misc spare parts.

Things to do this week:

Get with a friend to break the chain and install new one+sprockets.

Schedule a tune/mapping session with DTM Brian and get my plastics off for paint with Paul.

Schedule a time with Reuben to get the suspension installed and setup.

Find money for more tires :(

I'll add pics when I get home of how the progress went and what it looks like.

Sexy 30mm Kit

30mm.jpg

LV header Hotness

Hd1.jpg

Carbon Can

Bk1.jpg

Coming Back Together

Bk2.jpg

Edited by SJC1000rr