Daytona bike week

robes3187

i was looking into the future of going to this event in florida. i was wondering if any OR peeps might be thinking as well of going or are already going. i have my way down and taking the bike in a pickup bed (sportbike:biker:). i would like to maybe get in touch with some people so i'm not riding alone so much:(. i'm staying the whole time the event is there so looking forward to some good times. holla if you wanna ride whenever if anyone makes it.PEACE:)

I'm going and have a condo on the beach with parking...I am trailering my bike to Atlanta, leaving the truck and trailer at a friends house and riding the rest of the way down with him....we can try to hook up somewhere along the way...

• 3 weeks later...

I used to go yearly to bikeweek but at somepoint for me the attitude there turned anti-sportbike in general and "jap crap" more specifically. I got tired of sitting in non moving traffic for hours with ear drum splitting open piped Harley's. Maybe just as bad as the 90% Harley crowd is the other 10% of Sportbikes is made up of lots of squids. It is just not a place for me anymore. With that said.....go once and enjoy the circus.

• 2 weeks later...