medina gun show this saturday

that dude

I pick up 9mm at wallyworld in north olmstead all the time for around $20 for 100 round winny white box. Blazer alum is about $11 a box of 50. .45 is still very hard to find besides gun shops, and they sell it for around $25 a box of 50. .40 s&w sells for somewhere in the middle of 9mm and .45acp. Don't know much about .40 as I have never owned/shot one before.

walmart and kmart usually sell their 9mm for about 9-10/50rd. 40sw is about 13-14/50rd and 45acp is about 15-17/50rd.

some of these people at gun shows are just batshit crazy. just go to walmart, ask the sports/hunting people how often they get shipments of ammo in, and go in accordingly. that, or troll ammo sites until they have a big shipment, and buy a boatload. you'll make up for the tax savings (assuming you order from out of state) with the shipping charge, but sometimes it's worth it. if you DO, post up, and i'll probably order some with yous.