Registration for BRC classes open up FEB. 1, 2010. Also Experienced Rider Courses.

jagr

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 3am and the fucking site is locked up!?!?!? WTF
5:40 and the site is still DOWN! ugh!!!!!

Glad I got registered at 1am:D

hm, it seems for the Cincinnati area we have to wait until 2/6...

"Online Registration for 2010 Motorcycle Safey Classes starts on Saturday, February 6 at 1:00 a.m. - See details below!"

That sucks.

I was hoping to get the wife registered too, but there is a field on the form asking for the motorcyle temp permit number. I was hoping to register first, then have the wife take the test for the temp prior to taking the class.

It just ask me for my girl driver lic. number

ERC registration working @ 08:45

Registered for Delaware's May ERC class. It's always a good refresher, reinforces good practices/skillz.

Put the slashes " / " in your birth date, otherwise it will bitch.

Don't use Google Chrome, the site will throw an error after the first registration page.

Works in Internet Exploder.

Yep... all signed up! April 20th! I'm happy and I know Scott is happy I am finally doing this!

Did you end up at the Hudson one? If my friend who is taking it with me decides he can actually wake up in the morning I think thats the one I'm planning signing up for

Did you end up at the Hudson one? If my friend who is taking it with me decides he can actually wake up in the morning I think thats the one I'm planning signing up for

yep, at Hudson and Scott and I are both signed up for it, So if he doesnt wake up soon, sign up and join us!

Kelli

I got my wife and sister signed up for the 5/18 BRC class in Hudson. The site is overloaded right now and couldn't print the "Letter of Confirmation", but you can go back in later and do a reprint when its not so busy.

Anyone else around us that got into this class?

Is this about classes and stuff???

But really. It's good alot if you are getting this worked out. Make sure to tell your friends about it and get them in as well. One of the ways we can ensure this program stays fully funded is by using it. They are also looking at adding other classes. I know last year they did a pilot class called "Advanced sportbike techniques". I haven't heard what they plan to do with it yet. I'll let you know when/if i do.

yep, at Hudson and Scott and I are both signed up for it, So if he doesnt wake up soon, sign up and join us!

Kelli

man I get busy at work for 30mins and get shut out of that one. Currently eyeing the first weekend in May class since its an afternoon start, I am not a morning person lol.

man I get busy at work for 30mins and get shut out of that one. Currently eyeing the first weekend in May class since its an afternoon start, I am not a morning person lol.

Wow, they said classes go quick...

when I first checked this morning at 3:45 it appeared that the first class in April was still totally empty, by the time it came up and I realized it (just after 8am) and I was checking about every 10 minutes. That first class was FULL. (and that was the one I really wanted, since it was the week after Easter)

Yeah, Scotts not a morning person either but I am. I kind of had some of my own selfish reasons why I picked that weekend, but it also looked to be a good weekend in general. We will see!