Put In Bays First Bike Week June 9 - 13 2010

Rattler

FYI, I spoke to Miller's Ferry, they haven't changed their MC coverage yet because there isn't a clear sense of attendance yet... but they have said they will evaluate a little closer.

Right now it's 2 bikes per trip... obviously that won't work so we'll see if they step up closer to the event.

I don't remember asking how the bikes were getting over there. I pretty much assumed they weren't going to be air dropped.

:lol: I said in that other thread about all this, that I think it's going to be one BIG clusterfu@k :rolleyes:

The island's only 3 miles long to begin with.... Where the hell you gonna ride to?? :dunno: The bike's just gonna be parked in the same spot the whole time.... If you can even find a spot once you get there

Cool idea, but I think the island's just too small if any amount of people show up for this

:lol: I said in that other thread about all this, that I think it's going to be one BIG clusterfu@k :rolleyes:

The island's only 3 miles long to begin with.... Where the hell you gonna ride to?? :dunno: The bike's just gonna be parked in the same spot the whole time.... If you can even find a spot once you get there

Cool idea, but I think the island's just too small if any amount of people show up for this

Totally agree.

I think they'll change the ferry rules for the weekend and take more bikes. They pack cars in TIGHT on the ferry though.

Between Kelley's Island and Put in Bay, i've seen roughly 5 motorcycles on the ferry. EVERY time, I was worried that it was going to tip over.

you could easily fit 100 bikes on the ferry, but I'd just be way paranoid about them pulling the domino routine...

Between that danger, and hte fact that there is NOWHERE to ride on the island, having the bikes there seems dumb as shit. Now if you ride to teh ferry, park, and get drunk all weekend, that could be fun.

I spoke to one of the events representatives at the easy rider show, and he said he thought there were going to be special rates for bikes on the ferry boats. He also said that there would be extended hours of operation. (During Bike Week)