Anyone pick up MAG (PS3) today?

KhaoticRebel

I picked it up. I don't care for this game too much. You have to hit someone 9228459832693827589264785639823759873426524 times to kill someone. The motion when you are using the sniper rifle is horrific. The wait time to spawn is aggrovating. I like the idea of the game, but they need to work on some things.

My username is the same as on here...

I picked it up. I don't care for this game too much. You have to hit someone 9228459832693827589264785639823759873426524 times to kill someone. The motion when you are using the sniper rifle is horrific. The wait time to spawn is aggrovating. I like the idea of the game, but they need to work on some things.

My username is the same as on here...

Yeah it's a good concept but there's a lot of things wrong with this game. I have a feeling I'll be going back to MW2 soon.

I'll be sending out some FR as well. Honestly, if I were to compare them and ignore all the MW2 glitches and balancing issues, I would say MW2. I thoroughly enjoyed COD4 and was expecting more from MW2, but I've been disappointed with all the glitches and balancing issues. I like MAG better just because it doesn't have all of that. Also, MAG has things you add on to guns and stuff, but not to point of some of the ridiculous perks on MW2. The lightfoot-tactical combo makes me want to throw my controller, because you can shoot them point blank in the face with a barrage of bullets and they lunge through them effortlessly to stab you. The noobtube plus one man army is horribly annoying as well. IW added a lot of things to MW2 in the hopes to make it better, but just ended up making it not fun, IMO. I might go back to COD4 though. :)