Nova Scotia / Newfoundland Trip

Casper

• 3 weeks later...
damn, this sounds like a great trip!i want to go so bad, but i need to save more money this year. Damn, i didnt go out west because of my bike, and now i have the bike for it, and no money, fml!

If you camp, you can do it on the CHEAP CHEAP.

If you camp, you can do it on the CHEAP CHEAP.

Yup - hotels typically run about 35% or so of the trip's total costs...

TypicalTripsCosts.jpg

And with shorter trips like this one, you can probably factor out the tires as you won't use a fresh set. This can be a cheap trip! I added in 5,000 miles onthe above example, but it'd be much less for this one.

• 1 month later...

I'm cruisng around in New Hampshire. Connecticut, Massachusetts and Maine this week for work. Have been taking alot of back roads and am staying near Laconia, NH tonight at some local hotel.

This area should probably be best avoided in the summer months; lotsof lakes surrounded by go cart tracks, tee shirt stores, fudge shops, the usual tourity crap that I do my best to avoid. Traffic would sucks balls here in the summer, kinda crowded streets now and it's out of season.

Cops are absolutely everywhere! Worse than Ohio <ggg>. Wasn't speeding in the rent a racer cage luckily, but I'd have been toast on a bike a couple of times today.

Got some shitty iPhone pics - might post a couple if they com eout good enough after I downlaod them.

• 2 weeks later...