lawyers or people that know the law well..... have a quick question.

Jcroz91

just have a question pretty simple question so if you know the law or even better if your a lawyer PM me plzz... just need a quick answer. its about a juvenile thing too. idk if that helps just need to know the max penalty for something. but its juvenile so idk. finding penalties for adults are easy but he cant find them for juveniles. thanks!

were friends?

I assume you meant to put an apostrophe in there. We're, as in We are... not were as in 'used to be'

Sure, I'm unofficially friends with everyone on here, you just don't get on my buddylist until I've teabagged you.

No' date=' but you're both bitches.[/quote']

:lol:

check out findlaw.org or heirosgamos (www.hg.org)

I believe they both have forums full of attorneys, aspiring attorneys, or wannabe armchair attorneys that are actually janitors at best buy with too much access to internets (not that there is anything wrong with janitorial engineering... i have some experience in that art myself).

They also have a very comprehensive directory of attorneys that may provide you with a free consult.

Also, our resident student attorney is redkow97 (i think?). You might consider PM-ming him. I don't mean to volunteer him, but he seems to have some enthusiasm for this sort of thing. I think there are may have, at one time, been a couple actual lawyers on here, but not so sure if that is still the case.

If I am simply feeding the troll, well, fuck me silly. I figured if a 19yr old power wheelie masta is asking a forum full of mere mortal squids, he MUST need some help.

check out findlaw.org or heirosgamos (www.hg.org)

I believe they both have forums full of attorneys, aspiring attorneys, or wannabe armchair attorneys that are actually janitors at best buy with too much access to internets (not that there is anything wrong with janitorial engineering... i have some experience in that art myself).

They also have a very comprehensive directory of attorneys that may provide you with a free consult.

Also, our resident student attorney is redkow97 (i think?). You might consider PM-ming him. I don't mean to volunteer him, but he seems to have some enthusiasm for this sort of thing. I think there are may have, at one time, been a couple actual lawyers on here, but not so sure if that is still the case.

If I am simply feeding the troll, well, fuck me silly. I figured if a 19yr old power wheelie masta is asking a forum full of mere mortal squids, he MUST need some help.

thank you thank you. thats the kind of response i was looking for