NE Ohio, New to the Game

jayjie15

Hello, I have posted on the site a couple times but haven't really introduced myself yet. I just moved to Willoughby from Ashtabula about a year and a half ago. I have been riding dirt bikes and quads since I was little but am new to owning a street bike. Obviously, the lack of places to ride here forced the change in hobby. Oh well. I am loving it so far. I am a pretty big fan of the forum. Everyone seems to be nice and supportive unlike some of the other d's I have come across on the other forums. I drive a new Civic SI and am a member of a couple of forums for that. I live right down the street from the new Quaker Steak so maybe I will meet a few of you guys in person. Thanks again!

Thanks everyone. Hopefully winter doesn't last forever and we can start riding again. Curby, how do you like the warrior? I like those bikes a lot. I will hopefully be in the market for one of those or the vrod. They are both very cool looking. I am looking to get into something more comfortable to ride but am still going to keep the 600r to.

welcome...so you're from my county, and you moved away? (no surprise)

I actually liked living in Bula. I liked the freedom to shoot guns, beat on trucks, and have fires. All the stereotypical hillbilly things people made fun of us Bula'ns about. Only benefit for living here is everything is closer.