Any one ride mx?

DIRTY PIRATE

MX'r here but I'm on the other side of the state from you, I do make it up to Red Bud a couple times a year if you ever ride up there. We have many natural terrain tracks on the eastern side of the state and my favorites would be Beans, Area 330, Scenic Highlands. No 2 smokes for me though, I was a early convert and have been on thumpers since the 98 YZ 400.

If your at least a decent "B" rider I have a friend near Wooster with a private supercross track at his house and can get you a invite for one of his many riding parties. These guys do ride hard though and won't tolerate putting around in 2nd gear. All photo's here are from his track.

DSC00393.JPG

DSC00074.JPG

DSC00209.JPG

DSC00372.JPG

fox racing guy, thats cool that you guys are putin laps down for super cross, i ride b class but dont do so hot on a sx track, i like the big open mx tracks, red bud is a great track, im gona go to 330 in the spring with some buddys, is it as nice as it looks? i have a 7 acre track by the toledo airport its no pro track you defanently need to be a back woods brawler to enjoy it. i have a 100' , 90' , 70' arcoss a ditch, lots of deep sand berms and lots of black dirt, some hard packed corners too. im gona give it a face lift this spring.

330 is a great track and pretty long to boot, I don't remember off the top of my head but it's at least 1 mile long. It's all natural terrain with lots of elevation change. The have a "C" track as well if you get tired and just want to cruise for a bit.

Another 1 close to me is Crow Canyon, I'm not a big fan of their MX track ( to easy) but they do have a ton of trails and open area to cruise around at a easy pace if you like.