New Carry Piece

Hwilli

As many of you know from my .45 thread. I know very little about guns, but I decided I want to have one in case I got pissed off while driving.

Anyway, I went down to Vances, and imagine my surprise! You know that big ass gun from Snatch! It really exists! Had I known there was a bullet bigger than a 45 I wouldn't have even bothered with them.

Anyway, I picked it up, but now I am having trouble finding an in the waste band holster. Can anyone help?

DesertEagle44Mag001.jpg

You're not going to be 'tucking' that thing into your waist band unless you buy some pants two sizes bigger than you currently wear.

You're best bet is a should rig son.

BTW, that gun SHOULD NOT be considered a 'carry piece'.

Did someone actually suggest this as a carry piece, or did you buy it cause it was fucking big and fucking cool looking?

Be honest...you want a .45 because you want to say you have the biggest balls...right? And supposedly this forum is no good for asking 'gun questions', but here you are bragging about your 'carry piece' and asking about a holster??? That firearm is NOT a carry piece...it's a hand cannon. But to each there own I guess.

I have this feeling you won't have a concealed carry license for long...I hope I'm wrong.

I do have the STi today and the roads are starting to look like fun, great idea!

Damn....that does sound like fun. Get a little drifting in like some of those crazy WRC bastards.

I wonder if my AWD TBSS would drift well.

Oh wait....it will.

Yet another thread derailed.