Get a Whopper, and A beer.

chevysoldier

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/01/22/bk_to_open_whopper_bar_to_sell_beer_with_burgers/

MIAMI BEACH, Fla.—Burger King is opening a restaurant in Miami Beach that will serve beer along with burgers and fries, the chain's first U.S. location with alcohol.

Discuss

COMMENTS (39)

At the Whopper Bar South Beach, guests can pair a Whopper sandwich with Anheuser-Busch and MillerCoors brews. With fries, the combo will run $7.99.

The restaurant will offer outdoor dining, a walk-up window and delivery service.

It's scheduled to open mid-February. The announcement was made Friday.

Morningstar analyst R.J. Hottovy says adding beer at selected locations around the world is part of Miami-based Burger King's effort to reinvent itself as a fast-food restaurant with a sit-down feel.

Hottovy said making the new image resonate could be a challenge in some locations.

This seems like a dangerous combo. It is like Chipotle serving beer. As if the food alone doesn't cause you to have a rectal explosion, you add alcohol to the mix. Idk about you guys but I would be releasing demons for the rest of the day.

OMG this is so true man, I agree with you 100% on what this would do to my insides

:flingpoo::lol:

This seems like a dangerous combo. It is like Chipotle serving beer. As if the food alone doesn't cause you to have a rectal explosion, you add alcohol to the mix. Idk about you guys but I would be releasing demons for the rest of the day.

I have a pretty sensitive stomach, and unless I get the "hot" salsa at Chipotle, it has very little effect on me.

It's just chicken, rice, a few black beans, tomato, and sour cream... Black beans don't cause that much gas.

I have a pretty sensitive stomach, and unless I get the "hot" salsa at Chipotle, it has very little effect on me.

It's just chicken, rice, a few black beans, tomato, and sour cream... Black beans don't cause that much gas.

Ok :stfu: guys. I'm going to have to find an excuse to get out to Chipotle now..... Thanks a lot for mentioning Chipotle.

Low quality, cam version.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXug285fQ7U

I once went and had a Chipotle burrito. Went home and started drinking, maybe had 8-10 beers we will say. Sounded like a great idea to go back again and have another burrito, so I did. The ass burn didn't hit me till the next day but it def. cut me deep. I am not a fan of spicey food either so I usually get the mild sauce and no beans.