Track day anyone?

35RFTW

What would you be willing to pay for exclusive track day  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What would you be willing to pay for exclusive track day

Kicking around the idea of doing a track day for current/previous customers of ours. It won't be free unfortunately, but will be discounted significantly though. What would everyone think to be an attractive price and would people still come if it was on a weekday? Also when I say current/previous customers that would include anyone who has purchased anything from us. You would also qualify buy buying something when purchasing your track day ticket. Just looking for some input at this point to see if it is something we can feasibly make happen.\

***POLL ENDS AT THE END OF FEBRUARY***

Edited by 35RFTW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your the only one thats loaded. Can get trackdays for less than 150 many places.

Not at Mid-Ohio...

100 riders sounds like a lot though. "at least 100" especially. more than 35 per group (i'm assuming 3 groups), and things can get really hairy.

I really thought there would be more input on this than what I am getting. But that's ok. I want to make it as cheap as possible and I think we have the rate locked down at $100/rider. It will be an afternoon time and I am thinking the number of people we are looking to get signed up is around 75 but no more than 100. That way everyone will get 1 hour of track time broken down into 3 x 20 minute sessions. Next up will be the date. I am going to see what is available and get back with 2-3 to pick from. We will have some give aways and prizes at the track day as well! Really looking forward to this.

yeah i would have to pass on that too and hell were pretty close.. no reason to get everything packed then set up ride 3 sessions then pack up and drive home.. IMO thast a waste if money period.. now if the price was closer to 50..(it never would be) i miiiiiiight consider but really the first half of a session is warm up (im not baller like everyone else) so then you only get 2 sessions in then its done?

Thats not worth the 100 plus travel and setup and all. IMO

Thats not a trackday thats a taste test.

I tend to agree. a 'regular' 7 session day is $195, so if this is only going to be 3 sessions, I change my vote to "below $100."

some people might like the lower cost to give the track a try. If that's their target audience, then the idea is more worth it.

for my part, I try to mainly ride 2 DAYS at a time so the travel is more worth it...

yeah i would have to pass on that too and hell were pretty close.. no reason to get everything packed then set up ride 3 sessions then pack up and drive home.. IMO thast a waste if money period.. now if the price was closer to 50..(it never would be) i miiiiiiight consider but really the first half of a session is warm up (im not baller like everyone else) so then you only get 2 sessions in then its done?

Ya i agree, but knowing my dumbass ill be like ooo im on the track...wooohoooooo im going just to get on another track this year