New to Ohio

Titanium Cranium

first of all, welcome to the site.

you'll get used to wearing the air in the summer, and squirming out of your suit.. lol

it only gets unbearable for a few weeks at a time. it's not too bad.

if you still ride the street you'll have to hook up with us boys from down here around cincy...we know a lot of great twisties in the country side of kentucky. I'm talking about hours worth of riding and not on the same road.

btw...if you want to start up a painting shop give me a shout. I want to do something like that myself. I've painted my stuff a bunch of times and a couple customers stuff. but I'm still new at it so to speak.

I just want to pick your brain LOL.

you moved to a great central location to a bunch of tracks too. Mid ohio, putnam park, grattan, beaveRun, nelson ledges, gingerman,

and hopefully soon (was supposed to be completed in 2009) 20 min south of cincinnati, bluegrass.

Yeah, I hear that the tracks are all pretty close out here. On Phoenix we only had Farmroads International Raceway. Not maintained at all so lots of tar snakes, pot holes, and chunky asphalt to deal with. Not much of a racetrack.

I'm hoping to get back into racing or at least trackdays out here soon when I can get another generator and tire warmers.

As for a paintshop, I really hope I can again soon. At least at home to do side work. I'm starting at a local Toyota dealership in 2 weeks so I'll probably be able to do my own bike at least, but once I can rent a house, I'll be able to work from home too on bikes.

I went to Miami University in Ohio. There are so many great places to ride in Ohio because it is so hilly. I love that. I live in Chicago and it is flat all over the place. If you find any good routes post it on my online map at allstate insurance route or allstate insurance moto. I am an advocate for allstate and thus I am using their web pages for this, thanks.

David