Some new graphics...

Moto-Brian

Those helmets look awesome.

Thanks. They are really awesome. I was going to do a write up tomorrow. I tested a prototype Star end of last year. There was some things that needed changed and they nailed almost all of them. Great company and I am here to tell you they want racer's business and track day riders to come on board with the new Star.

Here's what they looked like "before" stickers...

bellstarflatblack400.jpg

bellstarrallyblackfront.jpg

I just got there MX-1 Bones Dirt helmet this year and love it! Light weight and very sweet graffics. Not your old Bell's anymore..How is the ventalation on yours?

Like I said, I will do a small write up, but honestly, it's almost too much air flow. There's literally four adjustable intakes in the front and top of the helmet!!:eek:

You can seriously feel the air flowing through it. Awesome.

not as flamboyant as id thought you'd be brian.

still cool tho, who did them? kruzel off the wera board or do you have another source?

I did them. Designed the shattered stickers and had a buddy print them for me. I took the pattern and shrunk it for the helmet and used a bunch of Monster decals to do the lid...

As for flamboyant, you saw the Rasta suit, right?:eek:

I like Bell helmets. Multiple reasons. They used to be THE motorcycle helmet. They also used to be an American helmet company, and moved overseas, and moved back? I think?

Plus most of the military pilot's helmet contracts are done by Bell, at least back when they were in the USA.

I like Bell helmets. Multiple reasons. They used to be THE motorcycle helmet. They also used to be an American helmet company, and moved overseas, and moved back? I think?

Plus most of the military pilot's helmet contracts are done by Bell, at least back when they were in the USA.

bell are great helmets..used to get em for free;)

Unfortunately, the Star is not made in the USA. The manufacturing and laminate process is something that needs to be done overseas by companies with the tooling needed... There's no higher end lid made here anymore...:(

god damn japs
ive been waiting on ur response ha
Jinu's not a Jap.. he's a Gook. Get your racial slurs in check.. bitch!

EDIT: Shit! Jinu's South Korean. Is there a racial slur for that? I think we like those little guys...?

opinions on globalization and racial slurs from dumb crackers from coshocton and ravenna?

summarily dismissed.

Edited by jbot
quoting lol