Ohio Riders / Facebook Integration

Casper

* THIS IS STILL IN BETA TESTING *

There's a new feature a few of you have already found. You can now sync your Facebook profile with your Ohio Riders profile. If you go to your User CP, you'll see a new box at the bottom left titled "Facebook Bridge". Click on "Options". From here you can sync your profile with Facebook, and set what options you'd like enabled. For instance, attached is a screenshot of mine.

So long story short, after connecting your profiles together, you can sync your avatar with your Facebook pic, you can have notifications from Ohio Riders be sent to you at Facebook, you can have your threads you post here also posted on Facebook, etc.

Also, a few key features, new users can sign up connecting via Facebook, and those with their profiles connected can invite their Facebook friends directly from their UserCP. You can post visitor messages directly to their or your Facebook wall. It's pretty badass.

If you get annoyed with Facebook notifications like I do, you can turn that off. If you don't want posts/threads you make on here going to Facebook, you can turn that off. You can turn on or off any piece of it.

Here's a quick video explaining how to connect and some of the options:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7m85O_iX70

After setting up your Facebook info, you can then click on "Invite" to invite your Facebook friends to join Ohio Riders if you'd like.

I think I kinda like to keep the two separate from each other. Facebook gets pretty cluttered as it is with everybody's farm, fish, gift, mafia, ect announcements .... wish there was an option on FB to block all those anoucements without hiding the other stuff from that person.

I think I kinda like to keep the two separate from each other. Facebook gets pretty cluttered as it is with everybody's farm, fish, gift, mafia, ect announcements .... wish there was an option on FB to block all those anoucements without hiding the other stuff from that person.

There is!!! I love it. Just hit the hide button on the right side of the list. It will ask you if you want to hide the person, or application. Great seeing none of that rubbish.

There is!!! I love it. Just hit the hide button on the right side of the list. It will ask you if you want to hide the person, or application. Great seeing none of that rubbish.

Coooollll I'll look at that, last time I used it everything from that person was blocked they must have added that since then thanks.... All that crap is getting old.

• 2 weeks later...