When we riding????

fusion

So the last time I was out was with ninjanick and eflores. Good guys, fun ride. Last half the ride the whole backend felt a little funny. Turns out I was slowly losing tire pressure. :eek: Great excuse to dump the stockies and get some Pilot Powers. Now I just need to break 'em in.

if you guys head east or South, I could probably meet up. Or noth could work too. I usually ride about 4 or 5 hours on a good Saturday or Sunday. Don't go out of your way and change plans though. I just think it would be cool to meet some of you guys before winter.

Hopefully NinjaNick rides better than he plays Disco Racer.

It's happening for me for sure. I don't know who is joining though. What's up?

Oh and Jermatak...you'll be alright man. I've put many new pilot powers on and went riding with good tension on them on the street and they're fine. A trackday though might be a new story. I've never had an issue with new tires being slippy on public roads.

Saturday works best. Mapquest said it was about that long. More like 45 minutes on my bike. I figure, I'll meet up with you guys, ride for about 2 hours and then head back, depending on where we are in Ohio. I'll be sore as hell on Sunday, but I'm good. Last weekend I rode 5 hours and wasn't too uncomfortable during the 4-5 hour mark.

The earlier the better. I like to leave here by 10:00 and then be back at around 4 or 5 at the latest.