Gently used Suomy Helmets for sale... Spec1R Extremes.

Moto-Brian

SIZE MEDIUM!

I have a Spec 1R Extreme for sale. Like new condition and is in great shape.

Spec 1R Extreme Amleto. This was new this year. Retail is like $700 plus and the cheapest I found it was actually $712 or something crazy!

Anyways, it is in perfect shape - no issues. A few light knicks as I wore it about half the time as I always run two helmets per day.

Was asking $250 OBO.

Helmet inscludes:

-SUOMT HELMET BAG. Something like $40 retail plus shipping usually IF you can find them...

-SUOMY iridium clear shield - never used.

-SUOMY tear off shield. You get either a dark smoke or light smoke (as seen in the pics and my personal favorite)

$250 OBO...

skullside.jpg

skullbackz.jpg

NOTE: ALL STICKERS CAN BE REMOVED! I am not going to unless you ask. Consider these Healea replicas!:p

Pics of the helmet bags: BOTH will come with one.

bagwo.jpg

Iridium shield and cloth helmet bags: BOTH will have these.

shieldgl.jpg

Edited by Desmo-Brian

i have been trying to track down a pivot cover for the spec 1r in the team yellow design. there is kind of a long thread over on the wera forum about it. it seems others are having similar problems with pivot covers and getting replacements. http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=242662

looks like chris dove will be the new u.s. suomy rep. but will not be set up for a couple more weeks. So i will give it a couple more weeks and see if he can hook me up with a replacement.

if you know of a local shop that can get pivot covers and don't mind sharing the contact information i would appreciate it.

sorry, not trying to thread jack

i have been trying to track down a pivot cover for the spec 1r in the team yellow design. there is kind of a long thread over on the wera forum about it. it seems others are having similar problems with pivot covers and getting replacements. http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=242662

looks like chris dove will be the new u.s. suomy rep. but will not be set up for a couple more weeks. So i will give it a couple more weeks and see if he can hook me up with a replacement.

if you know of a local shop that can get pivot covers and don't mind sharing the contact information i would appreciate it.

sorry, not trying to thread jack

Chris is handling racer support much liek Donnie was. If you are not a racer, doubt you will have a lot of luck. Best bet is to get with your LBS and get them to get ahold of the Parts Unlimited Rep. If it is an older style/model, you are probably out of luck no matter what. You will probably have to settle for a black one or similar...