Buy Here Pay Here Motorcycle (Piqua, Oh)

Craigslist

Im looking at starting a buy here pay here Motorcycle shop in Piqua, Oh and was wondering if there were any thoughts on what I would need to do to have this operational. Would there be people out there that would use this, is it a good idea, any ideas on would be greatly helpful. Just trying to help the working man get a bike when all else fails and ride with the rest of us. Thanks in advance.

More...

• 1 month later...

Wow, that's an idea. I thought hard about starting a "rent a wreck" for college students. Even did a thesis on the idea. I just never brought it to fruition. I'd talk to a lawyer about the liability issues involved. Of course you'd have to verify motorcycle license and insurance..... I'll tell you what I'd like that was similar. A motorcycle rental place. I'd love to have been able to try a Yamaha Virago for a weekend before buying it. Or a Harley, or..... I would be happy to pay say $50.00 per day and $0.50 per mile or something like that for a premium bike, maybe a little less for a lesser bike..... Give a yell if I can help or if you want to bounce ideas off.

Craigslist is a bot, y'all. Craigslist is not going to be starting any type of buy here pay here motorcycle dealership. Go to the OP, and click "more"... This will take you to the actual person considering a buy here pay here motorcycle dealership.