Moving to Pittsburgh and Need Some Advice

Redrocket

I lived in Imperial which is very close to the Pittsburgh airport. Don't listen to all the haters. Pittsburgh is a great city with an awesome nightlife and LOTS more sunshine than we have here. When looking at where to live just make sure that you live on the same side of the tunnels as where ever it is that you work. Commuting from one of the city to the other by way of the parkway can be a real deal breaker...

I lived in Imperial which is very close to the Pittsburgh airport. Don't listen to all the haters. Pittsburgh is a great city with an awesome nightlife and LOTS more sunshine than we have here. When looking at where to live just make sure that you live on the same side of the tunnels as where ever it is that you work. Commuting from one of the city to the other by way of the parkway can be a real deal breaker...

The nightlife is something else from what I hear. My sister is always out on the town at night, she ends up going to bed about 5 every morning. I'll still pass living there, too congested for my taste.