Another one tried to run...

JudgeDredd

Ive prolly ran from the cops in the hundreds of times when i was younger(no joke). But it finally caught up to me and Im still paying restitution to New Albany. I didnt get caught I got ratted out by a neighbor...Let me tell you the fines, court costs, and lawyer fees cost me over 10k easily. It was all fun and games....till I got busted...

:mad:

Snap... what a f'ing dick neighbor... I hope you got some restitution from him. Something like smearing some dog shit all over his car door handle and vent system intake for his car. (fyi I think most of them are in the front where the hood meets the windshield.) Just sort of smush it down into the holes. Good luck getting that smell out. I relize its gross and you have no one to balme but yourself but still. That kind of reminds me of that crap where people loose their kids cuz a neighbor saw them crack their kid over the ass for doing something bad. :slap: I'm sure those kids will have much much better future in the foster home system. Prolly get molested by some stranger's uncle. Oh well. As long as no one gives the little darlings a spanking next time they brake a window or light the dog/cat on fire. Cuz that would be undeserved.

• 2 weeks later...