Question for Honda fans.

Benyen Soljax

suzuki and kawi both have a whole line of strong "beginner" level sport-ish bikes and yamaha and honda have little to speak of in that arena. maybe its just the business plan.

Good point Ben, I didn't think of that. You're right, they outta, but they might think with zook and kawi with them they might not make much profit from a 250 or 500? Who knows.:confused:

they have alot more otions around the world but here in the states they got nothin, they have an amazing 250, and 500, they just dont sell them inthe states, b/c apparently we are dumb americans and all we care about are the r models anyway

And 125's and 400's... CBR 125R is cash money... and I'm not sure if they still make it, but the GSXR 400 was pretty sweet too...

I've heard from a high up that lives across the street from my house ....That they are try to build a 5 cyclender like the" rc211v" for the street but they are going to have a lot of issues getting to the U.S. I'm sure you can guess why ...They sell it here they can use it in ama racing "good for honda bad for everyone else"And I would sell a lung to get a hold of 1 and divorce!!!!:rolleyes:

i sort of understand but the bad grammar is really hard to understand. im not trying to belittle you. i just realyl dont understand what youre trying to communicate. kinda like when my dog barks at me.

Your a pretty good at being a dickhead ain't cha.If I would have known this was a test.I wouldn't be here.

i sort of understand but the bad grammar is really hard to understand. im not trying to belittle you. i just realyl dont understand what youre trying to communicate. kinda like when my dog barks at me.

thats funny cause i understood fine

yeah ive heard they might use a 5 cyl with the rc61 maybe..

looks like he did too!!!!!

......hmmmmmmm....so i wonder why some didnt get it???? it was actually gramtically correct, except for some missing punctuation, and a "ing" missing from ONE word........BEN must be a English teacher :):lol::lol: .....looks like you failed again Angrish!!!!

i was just confused over the lung and AMA and honda advantage. didnt really get the connection there. i understood the first part about the new 5 cyl just like everyone else

Last edited by Benyen Soljax : Today at 08:08 PM. Reason: just tired of 420gixxer not actually contributing to the discussion at all, just talking shit like always .

i would say more like not letting somthig like missing puncuation , somethings others (not me) could understand find...i know you got the eail with all the letters in the words muxed up except the first and last.....same diff here.....your still pissed over th first comment about you and your bike and the advice i was trying to give......nice lol....and yea...you know how many ppl talk sjit and then wont say shit when it comes to the lot!?!?!?!?!?! all best friends with clickes up the ass!!!!

i was just confused over the lung and AMA and honda advantage. didnt really get the connection there. i understood the first part about the new 5 cyl just like everyone else.

They will never offer that motor to the public And I would do a lot to get one."lung" J/K

And maybe you should watch a little bit of racing ...

but you are still being a dick.....head. ruff ruff

They will never offer that motor to the public And I would do a lot to get one."lung" J/K

And maybe you should watch a little bit of racing ...

but you are still being a dick.....head. ruff ruff

i dont get the speed channel anymore :(

but i did go to the AMAs at mid ohio and that was sweet. im just hoping ill be around for moto gp in indy. (im in the army, could be somewhere else)