1979 ironhead project for trade (lancaster ohio )

Craigslist

i have a completet 79 ironhead that is tore downt to frame right i tore it down the end of last year for cleaning and painting the frame,front fender,oilbag,motor mounts are all sanded the tank and rear fender still need sanded ,cam cover,sprocket cover,primarycover,rocker boxes have been hand polished lower motor cases and juggs have been painted high temp low gloss black motors bored 10 over,has different cam,primarygasket cam gasket,pushrod o rings, are new ,carb rebuilt,new clutches,trannys mostely new motor runs strong doesnt smoke shifts good all you need for motor is 2 rocker box gasket and rubber boots for carb i have new grips ,pegs,chain guard,speedo,headlight to put on bike i have pics of it last year and pics of it tore down there is nothing missing paint it put it together and your ready to roll lost job and cant afford to finish looking to trade for up and runnning harley have a whole rubber tubb full of tattoo equipment ill throw in on right deal everything you need to tattoo any questions feel free tyo ask can send pics upon request thanks

More...