Practicing on the new GSXR's...

Zorro

Icey--->I like that... Slip'n'Slide'n away from CPD...

Damn I wish I was cool enough to know how to Slip'n'Slide'n away from the CPD. This sounds way neatO!! I wish I knew how to do those things when your front wheel comes up off the ground too. What are those called? Wheel ups or something?? WheelOs ? Oh well, maybe one day I will be able to one

Finally, we have some cold weather entertainment!

Boy, you know how to stir some shit! I like that. And all this time I thought lox and blox, or whatever, was that new bagel place in bexley. You ought to stick that tampon in sideways more often. This is my side of town, Parsons Ave, fun. No one's got the balls to come down heah to play with us.

WVA's coming on soon. I got a real game to watch.

The One!

The Only!

The Kawboy!

I don't do dognuts, I do ass! Is yours next??

To quote the kawboy (only as I can), now we have two tampons sideways.

Kawboy! You're a douchebag, but you and I know each other. Don't taunt this boy into the hood. I've run those bars, that's where we met. The reason we don't go there is the simple fact that we want to come home. Truth be known to intelligent life forces (unlike you and Lotz), walk in, sit down, order, and shut the fuck up! Just because you're a mullett boy with an 87 bike that hasn't run since 88 doesn't give you the right to bark. I love to fuck with you, only because I know you and I are straight up. Leave this boy alone. He's only carrying a knife into a gunfight with you. Be nice, Asshole.

Pops

Good game fo sho, but WV got worked---there first real game of the season, everyone knew it was coming....

Cut the junk kawboy, I grew up on the Northside so don't talk shit like its compton cut.. stir'n sh@t up? Bring'n life to this slow slow azz forum, much needed w/150+ members and only 10 that post.. Jokers that spend more time behind a monitor than time behind a tach, Burn some 94 nagga....

Good game fo sho, but WV got worked---there first real game of the season, everyone knew it was coming....

Cut the junk kawboy, I grew up on the Northside so don't talk shit like its compton cut.. stir'n sh@t up? Bring'n life to this slow slow azz forum, much needed w/150+ members and only 10 that post.. Jokers that spend more time behind a monitor than time behind a tach, Burn some 94 nagga....

Wow... just wow.

kawboy's taking a three day vacation courtesy of Franklin County Hospitality Hotel this weekend. I'll tell ya one thing about him, he doesn't play well with others. Not sure what kind of fuel nagga is, just be careful. I don't know why he likes me but that's the side of him I want to stay on. Do what you want, he runs Parsons Ave and the quansut hut looking sports bar/pool hall on Sullivant. I run the Northside, Cleveland Ave/Oakland Park, maybe we've met. Not too many sport bikes though at the Aragon and Pit Stop, couple clubhouses there too. Stop in and ask for Dirty Love, or Jeff Paskey. I run by both names.

Pops

the picture is 'viewable', so in my mind...i posted it correctly. I dont listen to no stinkin' moderator...especially Putty.

It's viewable because I fixed that BS syntax you posted....Where the hell has this thread gone??>?

Ban for what------I'm just making this place intresting------- Mods get big heads when runn'n a forum-------as it shows-------But anyone with a few dolla's for a domain and an extra computer for a server can tose up a forum------

Just hav'n fun wit ya guys, take a chill..... I ride a gixx1k w/soon to be "Dead Presidents" vinyl wrapped... If ya see me say whats up...

And Keep On Hating...

Ban for what------I'm just making this place intresting------- Mods get big heads when runn'n a forum-------as it shows-------But anyone with a few dolla's for a domain and an extra computer for a server can tose up a forum------

Just hav'n fun wit ya guys, take a chill..... I ride a gixx1k w/soon to be "Dead Presidents" vinyl wrapped... If ya see me say whats up...

And Keep On Hating...

Who was your English teacher? She needs smacked.

And Keep On Hating...

FYI.....It was a JOKE to "Zorro" for the pic saying it was a Gixxer....It's not always about you...