my new handgun

jermattak

i looked at one of them at woodbury today. seems it would fit your girl hand much better than it fit in mine :lol: ...i still cant figure out where you were suppose to fill it with water though :dunno:

i looked at one of them at woodbury today. seems it would fit your girl hand much better than it fit in mine :lol: ...i still cant figure out where you were suppose to fill it with water though :dunno:

yeah yeah :)

when you shoot it you can def. tell its not water :lol: you are kinda glad they threw in an extension for the bottom of the magazine.

I put about 30 rounds through the walther today and I was quite impressed. Just as all of the reviews i read said, very little recoil and overall a smooth operating gun. :takeit:

i had it in the waistband holster and a t-shirt over it and could barely notice it when i looked in the mirror. my mom didn't even realize i had it on my side in the house when i was standing right in front of her.