Spring is near =)

1_bad_R6

The forecast is getting a little better for us riders. This week will be in the mid 40's and next monday is supposed to be 50 degrees. I cant wait to get back on my bike. I'll try to keep an update on the weather in this post.

rode again this morning, definitely should not have tho. it was like riding dirt bikes on the street it was sliding around so much.

columbus city streets are fine but as soon as you get on campus its all wet for some reason and not the de-icer stuff.

on a side note, i got to try out my anti fog lens. didn't even realize it, i thought my engine was smoking from water getting on the headers but it was just my own breath filling my helmet but not fogging the lens. it was 8am and it made my day.

I rode a little yesterday. It's calling for high 40's and partly sunny for the weekend on my phone. I check it several times a day, expecting it to change to snow. If it does get there, though, I'll definitely get out. It will be balmy compared to the last several rides I've had.

55 is even better for me. Lets keep the good weather coming. Any body goin to Bike week? If so, when is it exactly? I think i should start a post about it to see who's all rolling down there.

pretty sure its this week...

and yes Rub makes sure to return it in 'like new' condition.

i will be out this weekend for sure! don't know about any other time this week. last i heard its supposed to snow tomorrow for a bit. oh.. and yea.. 1_bad_r6... bike week daytona is running all this week. making it officially bike season right?

hell yea, man i really wanted to be out there. The videos that are posted on youtube about the previous years, made me anticipate on this event. We should organize a ride for this weekend tho. So how about it ohio riders?