Downtown Cleveland or Westside

bluboi22

I actually live off Ridge, but not that far from Snow.

they just resurfaced Snow south of Ridge, so it's not too bad there. Must have stopped before Pearl. I only drive that way to go to the airport. Work is the other direction.

HE LIVES!!

Yes I'm still around. My shop takes up all of my time in the winter its our busy season,but summer is my time.

no matter where in NEO you are, you are exactly for fucking ever away from any good roads.

Not really its only about an hour to some good roads South of the Coshocton area. But true the roads around here suck.......

Wow lots of west siders here? Never see any of you on the rides down south? Does everyone just ride around the city like squids?

im alway on the streets during the summer on pearl road running from the poh's. No i'm kidding but yeah during summer when i have little free time me and few of my buddies will ride through metro parks or head out to medina :)

Wow lots of west siders here? Never see any of you on the rides down south? Does everyone just ride around the city like squids?

I only go downtown and ride up and down west 6th revving as loud as I can to make sure all the people look at me