!!!!!!!please help me!!!!!!!!! (west side/columbus) $1

Craigslist

I need some help. My ex- wife messed over my credit and bank accounts.(lesson learned). I love to ride. I have been on a bike since I was five and it is now part of my DNA. I had a gsxr 1000 for the last two years and it was paid for. I had to sell it for lawyer fees in my my divorce. I am now lookink for a $3000 to $4000 crotch rocket. My dilemma is I cant finance one and I dont have $4000 laying around. I am a honest man who doesnt want to do anything else but ride. I am looking for somebody who will personally finance me. I mean somebody on here who is selling their bike who will give me a chance. I will pay payments every other week and you can also charge me interest. I have been at my job for 8 years now and like I said I am a honest man and I can provide or you inquire about my past and or criminal background. My only agenda is to be riding again this year and to feel that freedom of the road. Please consider my offer. Email me back asap. Thank you

More...