1400+ tickets in Ohio for 100+

Casper

An analysis of Ohio police records by The Columbus Dispatch showed that unsafe speed contributed to 14 percent of the 70,895 crashes investigated by the Highway Patrol in 2006.

So what are the other 86 percent.......hmmmmmm I guess you cant speed but its ok to be 90yrs old and cant see 15 feet in front of you and almost kill me on my bike every time I get on the road..... Speed has saved my life alot.

I just go back from a country with almost no traffic light or speed limits, and about 80 million scooters. After two weeks I saw 1 accident and it was not severe. Just for reference the city of Bangkok has over 10 million people. I cant even drive the eight miles to work without seeing a wreck

because quite frankly, Americans can't drive. Drivers Ed is a joke, and there's to many idiots out there trying to text msg, or talk on the damn phone, eat breakfast/dinner, shave, Hell, I've seen people actually reading the newspaper going down the freeway at 80mph! What ever happened to DRIVING people?!

just got back from spending 6 days in Tampa... Florida really is "where Ohio goes to die."

my girlfriend's grandmother literally put on her turn signal 2 miles before her exit while we were in the car with her. I offered to drive the rest of the visit.

I think anyone over 60 should have to re-take a modified driving test yearly. Nothing major. Just some basic real-world driving, and a short highway stint.

they have "daytime only" restrictions. Maybe there should be a different colored plate and "no highway" restrictions as well.

because quite frankly, Americans can't drive. Drivers Ed is a joke, and there's to many idiots out there trying to text msg, or talk on the damn phone, eat breakfast/dinner, shave, Hell, I've seen people actually reading the newspaper going down the freeway at 80mph! What ever happened to DRIVING people?!

+1 on the drivers ed. i took it with the wife when i was younger, she had to wake me up to take the test. talk about a waste of a summer day, and money.