Best Way to get your bike washed and waxed?

bluboi22

I'm a big proponent of Honda Polish, as are many on here

I use good ole soap (carwash) and water from time to time but also am a fan of the Honda Brite spray on rinse off stuff!

Motul Wash & Wax or Repsol Cleaner & Polish (sell it at IP). both work extremely well and shine the hell out of the bike and rims. Takes about 5 minutes to just spray on, let it dry, wipe/buff off with a microfiber towel. Great products.

This is a true statement. I remember a time when this Cleveland Brown's baby shit orange turd rolled in to a bike show dirty as hell. Within about 45 min. it was a nicely polished turd all with a small can of Honda polish and microfiber rag.

:D

(ps....it didn't win by the way)

:thefinger: Kevin!

BTW.... I think I'm gettin' chubby from your avatar ;)

:lol: I recall that too. I can't forget that day. I think that was the same day some old squid on a gsxr1k was talking trash all day about how his bike would OWN all the other liter bikes on the dyno...

:D

(ps....it didn't win by the way)

DOHHHH!! lol.gif

I vaguely recall something like that happening, also a transvestite.

I think I just saw her in a commercial for "the Crazies" roflmao.gif

Edited by Fonzie

Last time I waxed my tank, I hit the brakes, slid forward immediately, and racked my boys on it. No more waxing for me.

:lol: I had a similar experience. I was using some spray quick detailer one day and it was a tad breezy, needless to say the overspray got the seat and the first light I came to I slammed hard in to the tank. I learned my damn lesson

We need to do some of this kinda bike wash.....this year....who's volunteering....I am sure moose will.......they need to do it in Cbus and Cleveland too not only in Dayton.....folks.....photo ops.......