Lunch for the dyno day.

DTM Brian

Rick37 is willing to do a delivery for pizzas for lunch. My question is does any one know how many pizzas we ordered last year? Just trying to get an idea for Rick so he knows what to expect and to also make sure he gets taken care as far as monies for lunch. :)

Rick37 is willing to do a delivery for pizzas for lunch. My question is does any one know how many pizzas we ordered last year? Just trying to get an idea for Rick so he knows what to expect and to also make sure he gets taken care as far as monies for lunch. :)

With all of the smokin deals out there, you shouldn't pay over like $5 for a medium pizza... If you are buying some place without a deal like that don't do it...

With all of the smokin deals out there, you shouldn't pay over like $5 for a medium pizza... If you are buying some place without a deal like that don't do it...

BUUT Ricks37's pizza is really really good. I was on a kick of trying pizza shops that I never had before and I kept on going back to Grandma's pizza after I tried some other crappy pizza places

BUUT Ricks37's pizza is really really good. I was on a kick of trying pizza shops that I never had before and I kept on going back to Grandma's pizza after I tried some other crappy pizza places

LOL... Ok, well we better get a sweet deal then! :p

Never had ricks37s pizza, but I'll take your word for it.

EASY THERE FAGS! Didn't know Rick37 had his own pie shop... Thought he was just willing to deliver all the pizzas... I'm just sayin for 30 pies we should get a great deal.

30 pies huh? Well it's good to know you can count.

Cause you can COUNT on Me waiting for You in the parking lot. :thefinger:

What's that have to do with anything? Whats the point of keeping a bike for so long? Id rather ride different stuff!

Changing bikes all the time just demonstrates womanly attributes. I bet you have a closet full of shoes too. :D

Whats the point of calling everyone fags for no reason? Oh I know, because your one of those super cool track guys now right? The rest of us are beneath you. :roll:

Changing bikes all the time just demonstrates womanly attributes. I bet you have a closet full of shoes too. :D

Whats the point of calling everyone fags for no reason? Oh I know, because your one of those super cool track guys now right? The rest of us are beneath you. :roll:

:rolleyes: yea ok? Don't know what me wanting to ride on the track has to do with anything??? I called everyone fags because they were jumping on me for saying we should get a good deal on pizzas... Sorry I wasn't "Supporting the community"

And not trying to be a dick, but have we ever met?

Hey Max...I have a closet full of shoes....Does that make me have womanly attributes.....

Is rick37 the guy who started a tread a while back about pizza? I think he was trying to find out more about his customer base and get some ideas on how to improve his business.