Cheap Vet in Northwest Columbus?

r6allstar

Looking for a good, reasonably priced, Veterinarian for my pup. Just noticed this morning that he has some sort of worms. I know they sell stuff at the stores but I dont know how well that stuff works. Just figured I would try to find a Vet to start taking him to. Any recommendations?

http://www.rascalunit.org/RascalUnit/Home_Page.html

This place is great, and you will honestly not find a cheaper vet. Believe me. My ex use to work with Dr. G (Gonzalez) before she started this. She is a great vet and so are the others that work there. They do "walk ins" but it will cost ya a little extra.

Good luck with the pup!

http://www.rascalunit.org/RascalUnit/Home_Page.html

This place is great, and you will honestly not find a cheaper vet. Believe me. My ex use to work with Dr. G (Gonzalez) before she started this. She is a great vet and so are the others that work there. They do "walk ins" but it will cost ya a little extra.

Good luck with the pup!

Your direct linky no worky

I can't suggest a vet, but I can tell you which vet to avoid. Never waste your time at the OSU vet clinic. They do decent work, but they're disorganized, EXTREMELY expensive, and for every minute you actually spend with the vet you're guaranteed to spend at least 5 to 10 in the waiting room either waiting to see the vet or to check out.

I can't suggest a vet, but I can tell you which vet to avoid. Never waste your time at the OSU vet clinic. They do decent work, but they're disorganized, EXTREMELY expensive, and for every minute you actually spend with the vet you're guaranteed to spend at least 5 to 10 in the waiting room either waiting to see the vet or to check out.

I can seconed that. I live 5 minutes away and I thought it would be cheap for some reason, but its really not. You have students who look at your pets why Vets supervise, so you would think they would be cheap. The one good thing is they have a 24hr ER so thats a big plus other then that don't go there