New Ohio Triumph dealer!

Moto-Brian

For all you Triumph lovers, Thiel's Wheels in Upper Sandusky, Ohio is a newly acquired Triumph shop. They are remodeling for the new models, but they have a few in right now. I think they have 20 or so...

Anyways, check them out and take a look. I used to work at the shop and they always treated people right. That small town mentality is great as they take care of you and make you feel good about the purchase.

Plus, they have a dyno and full staff that can tune and setup bikes...

Looks like several Harley dealerships that had Buell too have migrated to Triumph. Wonder how much profit HD takes in from each Triumph sold, compared to each Buell...

Looks like several Harley dealerships that had Buell too have migrated to Triumph. Wonder how much profit HD takes in from each Triumph sold, compared to each Buell...

Huh? HD doesn't own Triumph... Why would they get anything from the sales? Thiel's like any mutli line dealership with HD have them all under one roof... HD gets nothing from the others...

Are you asking what the profit margins are between HD and Triumph?

Huh? HD doesn't own Triumph... Why would they get anything from the sales? Thiel's like any mutli line dealership with HD have them all under one roof... HD gets nothing from the others...

Not to answer for RFM, but I would guess he's asking whether or not The Motor Company gets a cut of gross sales of the dealership, as a lot of parent companies of franchisees do.

I would guess not, but that's just my guess.

There was just an article on Harley/Buell (example in the article was Ray Price) dealerships becoming Triumph dealerships. Every last sale at one of these Harley dealerships is one that Could have been a Buell. Yes... Harley doesn't make a dime on these Triumph sales. So we agree- Harley gets nothing for a Triumph sale. $140 million spent to close a brand that will cost Harley sales to another manufacturer. At a Harley Boutique store.

There was just an article on Harley/Buell (example in the article was Ray Price) dealerships becoming Triumph dealerships. Every last sale at one of these Harley dealerships is one that Could have been a Buell. Yes... Harley doesn't make a dime on these Triumph sales. So we agree- Harley gets nothing for a Triumph sale. $140 million spent to close a brand that will cost Harley sales to another manufacturer. At a Harley Boutique store.

Ahhhh... Gotcha. Yeah, HD is losing sales, but honestly, HD dealers were never pushing Buell anyways. Buell should have been allowed to sell their bikes via Metric dealerships...

You guys need parts, ask for Bryan. He's not only a great parts guy, but rides a Triumph as well. Was into the racing thing and is definately a sport minded guy, but can easily talk touring or whatever...

Been at Thiel's for over 10 years.

You guys need parts, ask for Bryan. He's not only a great parts guy, but rides a Triumph as well. Was into the racing thing and is definately a sport minded guy, but can easily talk touring or whatever...

Been at Thiel's for over 10 years.

I believe Steve in parts has also rode Triumph for quite a few years. He is a great guy just like Brian and always ready to help you.

:metal: