1999 Grand Am Se. 2 Dr, V6 1300$

NightRider

This car needs to go. It's towards the motorcycle fund. :D

Car runs well, some rust...just need it gone. 1300$ is as low as i can go.

Here's a brief description with pics

http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af23/shawnwk/

Bad: Both windows inoperable. Some rust on each side of the car. Oil change light was never reset last oil change, but does not need one for around 200 miles. Heat and air work great, but only on high. Paint has chips, etc. No dents.

Good: Car runs great, starts up everytime and is very reliable. V6 that is good on gas. Everything works, all lights, all electrical. No mechanical issues. Has been my daily driver.

Just want it gone, for bigger and better reasons. I encourage anyone to come and test drive it. No surprises.

You can call 614-804-6673 (not my phone, but using it for the moment, enjoy the terrible music) And ask for Shawn. Or pm me for more details.

Thanks.

Have Flounder write your craigslist ad for you, he's creative with the bad.

Didn't he sell a similar car in just about no time flat?

That heater blower problem is probably an inexpensive blower resistor, but it's usually a pain in the ass to change.

Didn't he sell a similar car in just about no time flat?

That heater blower problem is probably an inexpensive blower resistor, but it's usually a pain in the ass to change.

I can almost guarantee its just a resistor and yes it is a big pain in the ass on those cars to change. When I had mine me and my buddy did it and when it went out the 2nd time I said screw it and dealt with it

ahh no sense of humor Shawn you silly rabbit

Well atleast you have start on your new scooter(remember thats all your allowed to ride until you grow up)lmao

I have one. lol. I'm not taking any chances. I think i mentioned this before. Going with this. Should be able to rip whoolies no problem.

Kazuma-Viper-50.jpg

:lol:

Rick you gonna be around next weekend ? I think Jags and I are going to the gun show then swinging by your place for the plastic and a pizza. Right Jags ?

Sounds like a plan. Where is the show?

shit maybe you'll have a bike this year... that runs :)

You dirty, dirty sasqautch! :p I had 3 last season, 2 for about all of 5 min...and one i wrecked...but yes 3.

And yes i will. And...as soon as i'm able to sell the car...it's slightly cold and raining. FML. :(