Work

rick614

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, your punctuation still sux ballz..... The punctuation has no space in front of it. If it's a comma, it gets one space after, a period 2 spaces.

Oh, and each sentence starts with a Capital letter. My first grade stepson knows this stuff.....

no need to be a nazi about shit. i think a simple period and comma in a few places a good stepping stone. i actually rarely capitalize when posting. UNLESS I WANT TO SHOUT A BIG FUCK YOU.

no need to be a nazi about shit. i think a simple period and comma in a few places a good stepping stone. i actually rarely capitalize when posting. UNLESS I WANT TO SHOUT A BIG FUCK YOU.

Nah, I usually don't care, unless someone thinks they got it right, and still aren't even close. 99% of the time, I don't pay attention to grammar and punctuation, as long as it's readable, until someone gets a 'tude.

Rick614:

I was a possibility for helping you out. Think about that before :flingpoo: to someone that's been around here for a little while.

wow bro just playing didnt know we was getting all personal . its cool

Nothing personal, just making sure you know that there is a point that people will stop paying attention to you. If people get the perception that you're an idiot, they will treat you as one. Do a search for posts by Jcroz91, unless you are him and already know!

its cool bro went to or events last year they have or bike nite at bwrs my wifes the bartender its cool all about to wheels bro

That's cool. I only made it to one or 2 bike nights, and didn't really know anybody then. Now I know several more people, from rides, or other meets, car repairs, etc.... I don't think I actually went in at BWR's!

its cool bro went to or events last year they have or bike nite at bwrs my wifes the bartender its cool all about to wheels bro

I was at BWRs alot last year. They have some fine bartenders.

I was at BWRs alot last year. They have some fine bartenders.

Speaking of BWRs, oh lord of the events team, is that place still on our shitlist or are we going back there for a recurring thing?