Idiot on sportster on 270 near Dublin...

Moto-Brian

One, it is a sportster. Two, riding like a tard. Three, acting like you're qualifying.

Dude, the roads were damp, heavier traffic and you running 90 plus. Elbows out and in full tuck.

Thanks for leaving such a great impression on everyone creating a great stereotype for us motorcyclists.

Wish that Dublin cop would have clocked you. Which leaves me to a suggestion. Look up the road.

Dousche bag.

Thanks... Mom?

you'll learn to ignore it, it's usually people that know best that post these... you'll start seeing ones from people judging other people's riding position on "rt 8 between 303 and 82" and "dude on the blue sv doing 75"

it'll go away

Couldn't have been a Sportster. You said it was going 90...:dunno:

1200, but a sportster... Yeah, he was pretty tapped out from the screaming the motor was doing. How great it would have been to seize a piston at that speed... He was so scared at the cop that he kept checking the mirrors.

Can you see anything in the mirrors of a Sportster?:D

you'll learn to ignore it, it's usually people that know best that post these... you'll start seeing ones from people judging other people's riding position on "rt 8 between 303 and 82" and "dude on the blue sv doing 75"

it'll go away

Dude, what's the beef here? See, people who ride may read these threads and maybe the tool box who was riding like an idiot might see he was acting like one and POSSIBLY think next time...

I know, I know... You are essentially making fun of people acting like they know it all. Simple question - do you? I don't always know best. I am not a saint, either. But, I can tell when someone is riding over their head and when they are riding way too aggressive for the traffic they are in.

Why's that?

Why not? Seize and not crash and get hurt. What's wrong with wishing the motor to blow?

Wide open on a bike like that can lead to failure. Being stupid might lead to motor failure... MIGHT teach a lesson.

Ummmm..... Yeeeaahhhh