Where to find bar end assembly part?

Radio Flyer

http://www.cheapcycleparts.com/model_years/3628-suzuki-2007-SV650S/assemblies/127649

I'm looking for a piece for my bar ends. Mine fell off sometime last year and the inner assembly went with it.

I ordered the parts but I guess I forgot to order the screw for the inside. Or the spacer expander.

Can anyone tell me where I could find this at a local store, and exactly what size and all that it needs to be?

What's wrong with ordering it directly off the linked site? You can try other places with OEM microfiche like ronayers.com or powersportspro.com, but the shipping time's not going to get any better.

Write down the part #'s you need, get a hold of the nearest Suzuki dealer and have them order them for you. If your trying to save on shipping. :confused:

I think I have some in a box in the garage. I'm headed to work in a couple minutes and will have to look later. If OR has something going on in the next month or so I could bring them. I'm not coming to Columbus though. That ride has to be almost as boring as going west of Cleveland.