Sweet mother of god

NightRider

Stop pretending you have a bike Shawn

:( k sorry. I made a card board replica of one in the garage. Every time i sit on it...i have to remake it. I also have a cd player in there stuck on repeat of bike sounds. Shit's awesome. I think i even got it up to 3 mph or something.

maybe even like a 6 inch wheelie. :D

Oh..btw, pics to come soon of both!

Edited by NightRider

Tonight was freezing. Passed a bank sign coming into town, said 46. No frigging way. :confused:

I rode some today (gorgeous out) and even more tonight. Hope everyone had a good day....and got to ride. If not...HAHAHA. Jk. :D

Yeah, I did Kent to Willoughby at like 3:00 AM in 44 degree weather once, no fairing, no windshield, jeans and a pair of windbreaker pants.

I had to stop at a gas station in Mayfield Heights to use the hand-dryer in the bathroom to defrost my junk.

Something about that low-40s temperature is just satanically cold. :(

Yeah, I did Kent to Willoughby at like 3:00 AM in 44 degree weather once, no fairing, no windshield, jeans and a pair of windbreaker pants.

I had to stop at a gas station in Mayfield Heights to use the hand-dryer in the bathroom to defrost my junk.

Something about that low-40s temperature is just satanically cold. :(

lol. Yeah, my hands started to get a little numb on the way back unfortunately. Jeans for me too. So...did you use the hand dryer to warm your hands, or literally your junk? :lol:

No kidding. Anything over the speed limit felt like ice cold death freeze.

lol. Yeah, my hands started to get a little numb on the way back unfortunately. Jeans for me too. So...did you use the hand dryer to warm your hands, or literally your junk? :lol:

No kidding. Anything over the speed limit felt like ice cold death freeze.

100% literally the junk :lol: Just pulled the waistband of my wind pants away and let the hot air go to work all down the front of my legs and thighs (It was a one-person bathroom with the door locked, lest you think I'm some sort of weirdo :lol: ). I actually credit the counter girl for saving my life that night. I figure I was deeply hypothermic, because I didn't FEEL cold until I warmed up. She got me coffee and let me stay in there for like half an hour in the middle of the night.

I actually stopped on the way home and bought the windbreaker pants, and thank god that I did. I had been planning on staying in Kent, but my dude's whore ex-girlfriend (current gf at the time) insisted that I go.

:mad: