Why does it take me multiple log-ins?

RSVDon

Sometimes when I reset Safari and it clears the cache I have to log in again obviously. Well, if I login from the home page I can surf for a little bit and then it randomly logs me off.

Today I reset everything and logged back into ORDN and it kicked me out three times in a row. What gives? It's only OR, all of the other VB boards I'm on don't do it. Same thing happens on my iPhone too.

Ideas?

I get that problem also and I can hardly ever get the forum page to load. so i just float around in new posts or live. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't.

My problem a few times lately, is that when I log in, it'll give me the "Welcome Fonzie" message screen, or whatever it is, but then when it takes me to the forum, it's still not showing me logged in, invites me to register, won't let me post in "Shout Box", or give me the "New Posts" option

My problem a few times lately, is that when I log in, it'll give me the "Welcome Fonzie" message screen, or whatever it is, but then when it takes me to the forum, it's still not showing me logged in, invites me to register, won't let me post in "Shout Box", or give me the "New Posts" option

exactly.

And if I hear one more comment like, "It's because it's an Apple", I'm going to send you fuckers the worst virus I have stored. :p

exactly.

And if I hear one more comment like, "It's because it's an Apple", I'm going to send you fuckers the worst virus I have stored. :p

Nahhh.... I'm on a PC

exactly.

Haha. Lulz.

I can't remember the last time I ran safari. Only run FIrefox anymore.

When it does that I usually click userCP or my screenname and it's all good.

Use www.ohio-riders.com.

Firefox, IE, Chrome, etc all accept the way I have it setup, sharing one cookie across the multiple domains. Safari does not. I have the same problem on my iPhone.

ANd there we have the definitive answer!

You would think they'd do have it work that way, with some big sites sometimes bouncing you from server to server, and changing domains, etc... I've been on a few sites where the subscription is handled by a third party, sending you to their site to login, then back to the content you're looking for.