bleeding rear brakes

oldschoolsdime92

I did a fluid change on my rear brakes as well as new pads last week. I have hardley any feel in my rear brakes now. It feels as if i had less travel in the lever before the new pads than I do now. Anyone have any hints or tips on bleeding the rear brakes? My rear brakes feel almost useless at this point.

Just sounds like theres still a lot of air in the line or rear master. Did you empty the line before adding more fluid or just add in as your were bleeding. Use a standard clear hose to see how much air is left in the line and keep the fluid moving? I have bleed my lines twice now since the change just to make sure everything is out.

its a one way valve bleeder. so it lets fluid out, but not air in. so when you're bleeding brakes you don't have to pump the lever, open the bleeder, close the bleeder let go of lever, repeat. its just open the bleeder, pump the brakes (slowly) until you don't see any air come out.

a good investment on any bike.