stupid weather man

gen3flygirl

I really don't like when they are wrong. I picked up some OT today thinking the weather was going to be crappy and wasn't going to be able to ride...... WRONG.:(:mad:

I've gone on some of my best rides on days when they forcasted horrible weather, go figure.

you need Recon weather...

Rain tonight, often heavy, and continuing tomorrow. Chances of localized flooding. Rainfall will be between 2am and 5pm tomorrow, give or take an hour on start and stop. Total rainfall approx 1 inch. I won't ride tomorrow.

Slight chance of rain on Tuesday, 34% chance of .01 inches of rain. Possible light shower early in the morning, before 8am. Subject to change as details emerge. Easy enough to avoid. Check radar for actual locations of approaching rain. I will ride on Tuesday, even if it's raining.

you need Recon weather...

Rain tonight, often heavy, and continuing tomorrow. Chances of localized flooding. Rainfall will be between 2am and 5pm tomorrow, give or take an hour on start and stop. Total rainfall approx 1 inch. I won't ride tomorrow.

Slight chance of rain on Tuesday, 34% chance of .01 inches of rain. Possible light shower early in the morning, before 8am. Subject to change as details emerge. Easy enough to avoid. Check radar for actual locations of approaching rain. I will ride on Tuesday, even if it's raining.

yeaaahh, about that weather. Dang it was cold this morning. I had it right, but it was 28F apparent temperature, high humidity, misty damp, wet roads, slippery, windy, hard to see through visor, and bone chilling cold. And freakin' dark outside. The extra moisture in the air overwhelmed even my nice normally-warm gloves, and made them cold. Argh. But it wasn't raining...

This week I'm going to make time to ride 188; it's just south of Groveport.

188 is so much fun. Justin and Cypress took me there basically for my first real ride last october. Cant wait to ride it again once Justin gets his bike together!

I really don't like when they are wrong. I picked up some OT today thinking the weather was going to be crappy and wasn't going to be able to ride...... WRONG.:(:mad:

at least this mistake was a lot better than the "it'll be sunny all day" which turned into "pop up thunderstorms and wind" that i had to drive home in last year.

Here's a try for Wednesday. No chance of rain. Light fog in some early morning outlying areas. Temperatures from 36F to 60F. No apparent temperature differences. One third cloud cover with light winds and gusts. I'm riding.

Possible 1/4 inch of rain forecasted moving towards us from the West, arriving sometime Thursday afternoon. Followed by another possible 1/4 inch of rain Thursday night.