Stolen in Circleville

Funjunkie

Hey.. I just found out my cousin had his bike and quad stolen out of his garage on Ringold Southern Rd in Circleville. He had a very distinct 01ish Yellow Honda 400 Ex with the front fenders cut way back, nerfs, skid plates a twist throttle and it had the number 88 on it. Im sure they have peeled the numbers off, but the faded numbers will be on the plastics. The other was a yellow 98ish RM250. I dont know much about this one because I didnt get to see it often, but the one very distinct thing was it had the name "Queen" along the edge of the front number plate. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

That really sucks. Sorry to hear.

Stolen from his garage? That's balsy. Sorry to hear about that. That freaking sucks. I hope the perps get eye herpes or something.

Eye herpes? Really? How'd you come up with that? :lol:

No insurance? That sucks.

Once upon a time they hung people for stealing steeds.

I'm game to bring that back. No, really I am.

We put a lot of alarms on garages and barns here in southern Ohio. This is a very common occurrence. One of our customers woke up one morning after falling asleep on his couch to find his garage to house door open, overhead door up, the quad and tools stolen. The bastard that stole his stuff had to be standing over him while he slept. He put out his cigarrette on his living room carpet, just a few feet from the couch! Needless to say he called the next day and had us install an alarm.

Yea..No insurance.. Check your home owners policy. most of them dont cover rec vehicles. they need to have a writer, or there own policy. just like a street bike or car

Unless you own a farm. My buddy got his stolen quad covered as equipment under their farm policy.

The bastard that stole his stuff had to be standing over him while he slept. He put out his cigarrette on his living room carpet, just a few feet from the couch! Needless to say he called the next day and had us install an alarm.

So you left your business card with your cigarrette? Awsome marketing plan.

So you left your business card with your cigarrette? Awsome marketing plan.

Come on that is too obvious! I called and woke him up the next morning telling him how much he needed a security system.