New dirt place to go...

Putty

Did you ever get that pile split apart? I never saw you called so, I suspect you got the cases split?

Call me if you need help.

Actually It ended up having a flywheel weight on it and I borrowed a tool from MJ. I came home and got that off and turned out that I need a flywheel puller of which I tried a 3 jaw puller and couldn't get it. So next weekend Im going to take it back out to MJ and have them pull the flywheel for it. I should have what I need to split it after that. Im just sick of not having what I need to get it apart especially since I am so close to splitting it. Thats weird that you didnt see I called. I left a message on Friday and sent you a PM about pullers last week?

Actually It ended up having a flywheel weight on it and I borrowed a tool from MJ. I came home and got that off and turned out that I need a flywheel puller of which I tried a 3 jaw puller and couldn't get it. So next weekend Im going to take it back out to MJ and have them pull the flywheel for it. I should have what I need to split it after that. Im just sick of not having what I need to get it apart especially since I am so close to splitting it. Thats weird that you didnt see I called. I left a message on Friday and sent you a PM about pullers last week?

Let me talk to my buddy. I'll see him Tuesday so, I'll ask if he has one. I know he split the motor on his CRF...

I actually don't have a puller... I usually borrow a friend's... Should get one for Christmas, huh?

We had a good time at "Happy Hollow".....took us forever to find it. Google sent us all out the way. This place is mostly hill climbs. From small to very large. They are have a dragstrip...kinda cool...Quads and bikes lining up and flying down a straight.....at the end you can go right onto a track where there are a few tabletops, whoops, and other jumps....go left and circle around to do the drag again. Or you can keep straight and bust ass up a steep ass hill. Zorro and I climbed damn near all the hills....He climbed one I didn't because he was in front and went up.....His friend Brown was behind him and didn't make it, so I was at the bottom watching his quad roll back down. Zorro sped back around to help Brown get his quad flipped over and out of the ditch it was in...Brown was a little sore after the flip. Not as fun as Wayne, but atleast you can ride a track here....good place to go to do something different..Not too far away, since we got good directions to get some. 23s, right on 50, left on 41.....down on right..

Happy Hollow was decent. The drag strip ended up being more fun than I expected. Putty usually rode on one wheel down the whole damn thing. Like Putty said, that place is all hill climbs besides for the drag strip and the track. There are 3 tough hill climbs on the left side of the track. Putty did one (show off!); I wussed out. One guy on a 700 Raptor tried it, he didn't make it...but surprisingly his quad didn't come tumbling down the hill. His buddy sped up around the side of it and helped him out before it was too late. I need to try this while I have my bent stem on.

Yeah, BrownBear got f'ed up. He was hurting so bad this morning that his wife had to put his socks and shoes on him so he could go to work (now that's love)! He said he could barely sit down all day...so he wussed out and went to the doctor. The doc touch his tail bone and it caused him so much pain that he fell to his knees. She (lucky him) said that he has a bruised tail bone. She gave him some vicodin (sp?) and some other anti inflammatory drug and told him to come back in a week if the pain persists. To his credit, he rode for a good 3 hours after this accident happened.

I like Wayne better myself...and the drive is probably shorter.