Holy hell...

ohdaho

corner wackers. :wackit:

:lol: That's a new one.

You don't want me posting. I'll just be bitching about how theres an inch of snow on the fucking ground and my car and bike are now unusable until it goes away. 10" wide summer tires on the car don't go in teh snow. :(

On a side note...whats yalls opinions on a full arrow system?

I dunno about Arrow, but I rode an RSV just like mine once but it had a full 2-2 Akrapovic system and a PCIII on it. The difference was astounding between the two. Even my geared down RSV didn't pull down low like that thing did.

$600 for a full system on ebay...so tempted. Ive got an Akra slip on...I can either mount to the arrow midpipe or use the titanium can and sell the akra. Ive been looking to do the full exhaust, air filter & PC mod to the bike. Fuck this god damn snow.

Edited by ohdaho

:lol: That's a new one.

You don't want me posting. I'll just be bitching about how theres an inch of snow on the fucking ground and my car and bike are now unusable until it goes away. 10" wide summer tires on the car don't go in teh snow. :(

Bitch away my brotha. At least you are a contributing member.