fridays weather looks good

twisted12

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I just see in the shoutbox that NeverEnough is planing to ride with us Saturday? You might miss us by a whole day.

yeah bad324 I was plannin on also possibly doing that saturday meet and greet thing. I will be there tomorrow morning in Millersburg...And wasn't totally sure, but were saying you would prolly be running through at 10:10?

What's this work you speak of?

Yeah I seriously am not sure what the word means... I just know I was at this one place today and then at 1pm I said "SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME!" And I'm not going back to that place til Monday!

I did the same thing.. I came back from lunch and was like.. sunny, 74, I'm finishing up this one last project and I'm outa here.. couldn't wrap my head around anything but leaving so I filled out the vacation slip and was off like a prom dress.

ok.. so Circle K at 9am.. I'm there for sure.. will take me about an hour 30 to get there from ytown.. heading out at 7am though.. I'm hoping timotheus will be coming too and bringing that sexy FZR1000 too..

as for having me home by dark.. psshhh.. depending on when we get back I may head to Presque Isle in Erie to catch the sunset.. Sunset beach bike pics are teh seks..

My daughter (she's 6) even washed my bike for me.. She wanted me to have a shiney bike for you all..haha Considering it still had the mud and grime from the Covered Bridge ride from last october still on it, anything is an improvement.. I can't wait! Took it out of commuting mode too.. top case off, suspension tightened up a couple ticks, db killer baffle removed.

This is starting to get more riders than expected; I'm getting texts from people who are coming. We might need a sweep rider. We'll see, I can handle 6 to 8 bikes if everyone else is comfortable with the route and without a sweeper. I will sweep without any problem if someone else wants to lead. The route is fairly simple.

83 south to 78 west to 555 north then on 60 north for a short time until we get to 666 around Zanesville then back to 60 north and 39 east back into Millersburg to 83 north back to meeting place. The loop is almost exactly 300 miles.

ok.. so Circle K at 9am.. I'm there for sure.. will take me about an hour 30 to get there from ytown.. heading out at 7am though.. I'm hoping timotheus will be coming too and bringing that sexy FZR1000 too..

as for having me home by dark.. psshhh.. depending on when we get back I may head to Presque Isle in Erie to catch the sunset.. Sunset beach bike pics are teh seks..

My daughter (she's 6) even washed my bike for me.. She wanted me to have a shiney bike for you all..haha Considering it still had the mud and grime from the Covered Bridge ride from last october still on it, anything is an improvement.. I can't wait! Took it out of commuting mode too.. top case off, suspension tightened up a couple ticks, db killer baffle removed.

You are more than welcome to start with us at the Circle K in Eaton but we will still have about 65 miles of straight boring road until we get to Millersburg. If it were me I might try to meet us in Millersburg if you can find a good route to get there.

Here is the route again in case anyone missed it several pages back.

If you are a faster rider you can memorize the route, that way if you find the pace not to your liking you can run up front.

Timotheus and I didn't make it to circle K by 9.. no one was around so we tried to hit up millersburg mcdonalds.. stuck around till around 11:30.. gave up and headed back home.. Whats worse is that I didn't catch the post about the route.. Oh well the day wasn't a waste.. Just didn't get to see any cool ohio roads.. We hit some absolute ball busters and filling looseners on the way out to Eaton..

Edit: ok.. 241 out of millersburg wasn't bad.. there were some nice stretches of sweepers and hills.

Edited by armith

Timotheus and I didn't make it to circle K by 9.. no one was around so we tried to hit up millersburg mcdonalds.. stuck around till around 11:30.. gave up and headed back home.. Whats worse is that I didn't catch the post about the route.. Oh well the day wasn't a waste.. Just didn't get to see any cool ohio roads.. We hit some absolute ball busters and filling looseners on the way out to Eaton..

Edit: ok.. 241 out of millersburg wasn't bad.. there were some nice stretches of sweepers and hills.

I think we pulled out of speedway in millersburg around 10:30 or so

Sweet stuff guys! I arrived home safely....

I don't remember your actual names, but I remember your bikes... much thanks to the 1000rr and the Buell for taking turns chillin in the back with me as I worked at bettering my riding skills and wearing off those giant chicken strips off my tires! (I actually went and measured 'em when I got home and I got 'em down to 3/4" haha!)