fridays weather looks good

twisted12

Pics from the ride. I didn't take much, but here's what I did take (Forgive me for the pics I took of Gary's bike since he didn't even go on the ride... but I'm strangely in love with it and would've done bad things that would've involved a major cleanup effort and change of pants if there hadn't been witnesses):

:p Hopefully I can join you guys next time for longer than 10 minutes. Please keep me in the loop for the next ride!!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my single bag setup. I kept putting stuff in the double bag setup and couldn't believe how heavy it was when I took it off. I will bring it out for trips or really big group rides. The baby is still with the double bag setup. This single bag setup I only have a first aid kit and a good small tool set. It's good for holding the clothes I take off as the day gets warmer, spare shields, food and water I don’t finish at gas stops or others peoples junk who don’t have storage space.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!11!111one!11!11!!! at the guy in the red and black jacket in picture #4 of post #130

LOL! But in all seriousness, thanks for the sweet pics! I'll be posting up the couple that I took with my blackberry(forgot my camera on the table at home facepalm fail)

Why not get one of those backpack style baby carriers so he can ride in style. And see how many call the law when we blow by them thinking it's a real baby. :)

I now have a new item to search for when cruising country roads stopping at garage sales this summer! A backpack baby carrier and a realistic looking baby......OMFG I MUST!:cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

first time i saw up with it i fell out some funny stuff

I now have a new item to search for when cruising country roads stopping at garage sales this summer! A backpack baby carrier and a realistic looking baby......OMFG I MUST!:cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

So, it looks like 68 in a 55 in Wooster costs $96.

If you thought Wooster ws backwards, prepare to be proven wrong :)

In Wooster:

--Killing a Carrier Pigeon carries a fine $25

--Servicing a Mare on Public Street carries a fine of $25. It didn't specify who was doing the servicing, so to play it safe I would recommend no horse-fucking of any kind on public streets. Whatever you do on your property is your business.

Interestingly, sheep servicing seems to be unregulated.

Yea... I reviewed some other cases of > 15MPH over and the fine was $98... so I wasn't worried about the costs. I still think we can stack up some evidence in our favor.

http://www.speedingtickethelp.info/information/13-other-methods.shtml

http://autos.aol.com/article/police-airplane-radar/

More:

http://www.worldlawdirect.com/article/903/fighting-speeding-ticket.html

http://www.blurofinsanity.com/Speeding.html

Edited by JRMMiii

So, it looks like 68 in a 55 in Wooster costs $96.

So your speeding ticket probably breaks down like this.

-court house clerk fees $50

-state disaster emergency fund $20

-'your out having fun while I have to work on a beautiful holiday' fee $10

-'ho' heap-a-trubble in my county son' surcharge $10

-heater energy cost for strickland's pool at his vacation house fee (cause it sure as hell ain't going to ohio roads or education) $5

-citation for speeding $1

WOOT WOOT WOOSTER!!!! :sheepfucker:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090523184427AAH1Tb4

^---- FAA regs on flight altitude and the right to face your accuser.

Fun Fact: http://blog.trapster.com/2009/08/18/speeding-tickets/

“The world’s first speeding ticket was issued in Dayton, Ohio in 1904. Throughout most of the twentieth century, the city of Detroit, Michigan, was synonymous with American automobile manufacturing. In the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, that was not the case. Instead, Ohio innovators in Cleveland and elsewhere were at the forefront of this new form of transportation technology.

Because of Ohio’s important role in the early automobile industry, the state was the site of numerous firsts in automobile history. Among these firsts was the first speeding ticket for an automobile driver. In 1904, Dayton, Ohio, police ticketed Harry Myers for going twelve miles per hour on West Third Street.”

In somewhere around 50,000 miles of group riding. I've gotten 2 tickets. Both were on hwys getting from/to the fun backroads at a 'just keeping up with traffic' pace.

I hear ya last ticket i got on my bike almost 2 years ago was 37 in a 25 cop was like your going way to fast :confused:

last ticket in a "group" ride was last summer.. ended up that the lead bike got the ticket we all just sat there and watched.. Cherahola Skyway.. yep you can figure it out.

I get pulled over annually on Rt 11 in Ashtabula County.. 78, 73 (no ticket), 76 all in a 65.. You wouldn't believe the funny conversations that pop up with State Highway Patrol.. Usually about sportbike rider in full gear.. They usually don't buy the whole commuting to work answer.. Even if it's the truth.

They really get pissy when you accuse them of specifically targeting motorcycles over cars that are agressively passing said motorcycles.

I would've been totally happy if they just ticketed the lead bike in our group ;)

:lol: C'mon Tpoppa, take one for the team. You could've at least attempted to run or something. :p

Maybe I could run if I had one of them fast jap bikes.

Along those lines, if a cop pulls over one bike, I think the rest should keep going. Unless the cop specifically pulls you over, keep going. I am not saying to run, but everyone getting a ticket isn't gonna help the first guy.

van004.jpg

jrmmi.. in the pics from the trip friday i saw this pic of ur handsome self and noticed those shoes what are they and were can i get them from ??

thanks.. and this is a homo free post :supergay:

Damm knicks lays low for a while then shows up:flingpoo::bitchfight::boxing: hahahah