Rocket Rider from Dayton area

nofear_racing1

Don 't really see any cars around in the local twisty's much. Yeah, I've done track before, but the road around me is free and close. :woo:

Yeah but not nearly as technical and cops frown upon having a full racebike on the streets(yeah got a ticket for that too lol)

I ride anyday that its 50+

Yeah but not nearly as technical and cops frown upon having a full racebike on the streets(yeah got a ticket for that too lol)

I ride anyday that its 50+

I love the street. Also, I disagree, the street is way more technical on the good roads, because much more variables come into play which make it that way. :p

I will do 45+ for a ride if I'm craving it. ;):p Hey I just road to work this morning at 32 degrees. :woo:

Edited by NinjaNick

Nice bike..When do the bike nights start and where...Because there is not shit here in springboro.

I ran across a guy at a stop light yesterday... he said bike night at Quaker State on Colonel Glenn will start in the next couple of weeks. Tuesday nights.