Dayton/cincy crew heading to the dyno day

e-flores

Alright so I know for a fact that I am heading to the dyno day and I know a few others are as well. So with that said why not meet up like we always do?

For the Dayton crew we can meet up on 35 like we always do and pick up the north Dayton crew at cedarville like we did last year. Now the cincy group, if we have a cincy group that wants to go, I can meet you guys at Middletown Honda and then show you the way up to 35. I haven't really figured out everything time wise I figured that this would be more of a group consensus. So let's get this thing Rollin!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to get there at 10am and like leave at 830 or so maybe? I want to get on the list fast.

sounds good to me, im going to freeze my ballz off again like i did last year though... i can deal with it though. are you going to lead us all the way to the north side of c-bus again?

:lol: Hey that was my 2nd time going there and this time I forgot to hit 40 off of 42. I was sad. :(

Yeah E, you were shaking like you were in hypothermia, I felt bad for you. You get cold much easier than others for sure I've noticed.

you should be able to look at my last name and figure out that I wasn't meant to live in Ohio. Just throwing that out there.

No no, big guy. I was cold too. You just didn't look down far enough to notice I was there.

:lol: are you planning on making It out Jarvis?

Edited by e-flores

Hey, I was planning on just 'making out', what's this editing shit about?

(I'm trying. The ol' lady has family stuff and I'm still waiting to hear if this is one of those times where it would be a "good idea" to come and join the fam, or if I'm clear to ride)